Friday, August 8, 2008

Our First Post







The End of the Summer, as we know it has arrived. We are preparing for our last year of school and can I just say, I am not looking forward to long nights studying, finals, and the balancing act it takes to work through school, work, and other responsibilities. The summer has been filled with all sorts of adventure. We headed to Outer Banks North Carolina in July. I started coaching a great group of girls at Air-Bound Gymnastics. Tyler finished a semester of summer school by hitting up 4 opera's! Its been busy. Hopefully the fall will be a little less crazy, But I'm not betting on it.

1 comment:

Lindsey Bench said...

Jami, fun to see your blog!! I don't really hate work, I just get nostalgic every once in awhile, glad I'm not alone. It always seems like everyone loves work so much so i just end up thinking, "what's wrong with me!?".