Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Murder Mystery Party

I stangled my cheating husband, Ace High, with my pearl necklace-
Hustlin Hailey and Iguana Trump- Nice crown

Amie threw a Murder Mystery party and it was at our house! It was a blast. I ended up being the murderer, but I wasn't the best at it, everybody new. But it was so much fun, dinner was incredible, and the girls made every last detail perfect. I was Hustlin Hailey, Tyler was Paul Piano, and Amie was Iguana Trump, she makes a great blonde. I need to go to parties with interior designers more often!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey thanks for posting! Glad you found me. I love to see what others are up to. You are gorgeous as ever!

pearl earrings said...

Our online wholesale store has our own jewelry designers, we're continuing to design new jewelry styles - Crystal & pearl jewelry, fine pearl jewelry such as bridal jewelry series,anniversary pearl jewelry, and beautiful graduation pearl jewelry. Custom jewelry designs are welcome.

http://www.topearl.com
pearl earrings

Courteney Cole said...

Jami!!
You are so beautiful and I miss and love you! We need meet face to face ASAP. Love you

Mitch and Sonnie said...

let's be blog buddies!