Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Catch Up

Here's the catch up, since I haven't blogged for a while. School is underway and going ok. Could do better, but I have diagnosed myself with a severe case of senioritis, and ... I'm not trying very hard. Oopsie. Work is going ok. My cheerleaders took 2nd at their last competition and are doing wonderful! Love it. I got super sick over valentines day but Tyler took good care of me. I'm starting to feel better.
Tyler is doing well, working hard, ready to conquer the world.
Life for us is pretty boring, taking one day at a time. We both can't wait to graduate and see where life takes us.

1 comment:

The Greens said...

Hey Ty, I was just surfing around my Sister Shalese's blog and found yours. You look happy, Glad to see that. How have you been man? Catch up, Check out my family's blog. Its run by my wife Amy as I'm sure yours is by your wife.
-Derek Green