Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fall Family Pics


  
We thought the leaves were pretty so we decided to take some pics up the canyon-  it was fun, it reminded us of your engagement photo session.

4 comments:

Morton Family said...

Cute! You look so mature! Look out baby face Tyler! :) Who took your pics? Me and Mike are looking for a photographer. Love you guts! I will bring some cookies into the office soon!

Jami said...

My mom and dad just went up the canyon with us and took the pictures. They turned out pretty good I think.

Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...

These pictures are SO CUTE! I am in love with your hair! LOL! I have been wanting to do something with my hair before the baby comes, so that I look kinda cute for pictures, post baby! LOL! Aren't I ridiculous?! I was wondering if you could do me a favor if you ever have a minute. Could you possibly e-mail me a picture of the back of your hair so that I can show the person who will cut it? It really is so cute! Thanks :)
iamwearingacoat@yahoo.com
mlne_rox@hotmail.com

(here is both of my e-mail addresses. Sometimes I don't get e-mails if you aren't in my address book, so just send it to both! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!)

Alex and Sam said...

Jami you are beautiful! I miss you!