Monday, October 26, 2009

New House

Yes, we bought a house.  We are super excited but crazy busy.  It down at about 300 S 800 W in a nice little neighborhood.  When we get some pics I'll post em.  We'll be moving in over thanksgiving, and we'll be in our new home for christmas.  Can't wait!

6 comments:

Amie said...

I'm so excited for you guys! We're going to be neighbors! Let's hang out again soon. Let us know if you need help moving/packing/painting or whatever. We would love to help.

Jami said...

K will do- I'm excited to be neighbors! we can go jogging together, take Baby girl out for a run when it warms up. Fun stuff- I'm assuming we'll be in your stake- but probably not ward. Except we will most likely be going to the family ward.

Morton Family said...

Congrats you home-owner! I am excited for you! Oh and I do believe you have something to tell me... so call me! Miss you!

Brooke and Ryan Naylor said...

Congrats! That will be so nice to be in there for Christmas!

Brett and Chelsea said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you two. It's such an exciting time of life for you guys. Now you just needs some kids to fill that house with.

Lindsey Bench said...

STILL WAITING ON THOSE PICTURES!!! So excited for you!