Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Raging Waters

Every Year, Air-Bound Gymnastics takes all of their teams to Raging Waters for a performance and swim day. Its always a blast and the girls- as well as the coaches- look forward to it every summer. This year didn't disapoint! I have taken my good friend Natalie the last few years- its become a summer tradition- and this year, since we are both new mommies- the babes came with us. Nat's baby is Halle is a hoot- she was talking, loving the water, and friendly to everybody she met. Parker did awesome too- he got a little hot at first, but as soon as I put him in the cool pool he just layed back, spread out his arms and legs, and relaxed. Who new he would be such a water baby- at 12 weeks old! He's a little stud and I love him so much.
Raging Water's 2011 was a success.
Here are some pics to prove it!










No comments: