Friday, November 11, 2011

Hey Guys! I'm 6 months old!

Hey Everybody!
I'm Six Months OLD!










Mommy thinks I'm pretty cute!
Here are my stats:
Height:28 1/2 inches long - 95%
Weight: 20.9 lbs- 90%  
 ** Yep I'm still big!**

Here's what I can do!
* Eat cereal, baby food, and occasionally a french fry and licorice
* Sit up all by myself and play with my toys
* Hold my books while momma reads to me
* Sit and play the piano- I'm quite musical
* Scoot- ALL OVER THE PLACE- mommy can't leave me for a second! I'm fast!
* Clap my hands- mom is pround she taught me this!
* Smile, talk, giggle, yell, etc.
* I still kiss attack people- a post of this will be coming soon!

Mom and Dad love me more than anything in the whole world. I'm pretty special! :)

No comments: