Monday, January 23, 2012
Total Body Transformation
Lets be honest here. I've been trying to lose the marriage and post baby pounds for a long time, and have had little to no success. Maybe I didn't have enough motivation, maybe I wasn't doing it right, or maybe I just didn't care enough. Well, I was sick of it. I reached a weight that I NEVER thought I would, I refuse to take pictures of my body, and I am embarassed to see people I know in town. So I decided to make a change. I joined the Golds Gym 12 week total body transformation. I made the committment, started the changes, and I am really excited to get going. Its been 8 days and I've lost 8 pounds, so I am feeling great and loving the results already. Hopefully everything is going well, and I can continue to lose weight and feel better. Oh, and hopefully I win $1,300 dollars too :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jami! That IS awesome! Congrats and keep it up! I hope you win the mula too! ; )
Wow that's awesome Jami! Good luck! I hope you win the money too. What a bonus for losing weight:)
Post a Comment