Monday, July 12, 2010
De-Stress
So My chiropractor tells me I need to lower the stress in my life, on top of a few other things, to help my neck progess and heal faster. It got me thinking, what am I supposed to do to de-stress?
Quit my Job? - Sure that will give me more time in the day, but less money so I'll stress about finances
Make more money?- Maybe this will help, but that means working more hours, or finding a new better paying job which is just a bunch of stress in and of itself.
Start doing Yoga?- I do like stretching, but then what if I fall and injure my neck more?
Quit Coaching cheer? Not only NO, but HEL...Well, lets just say this is my hobby and I'm not giving it up. I love the sport and the girls way to much to loose that joy in my life. (although it is a major stress point in my life, I think losing the thing I love would end up being more detrimental than anything else)
Stop going to school? Yeah that would lower stress now, but in 1 year from now when I am graduated and working in my career, making all my schooling worth it, don't you think that will lower my stress level much more substantially then quitting school now? Plus paying off my student loans for a degree unfinished sounds pretty stressful to me.
Quit my church callings? - Pretty sure those are supposed to bless you and make your life better- I probably need to stay in the good graces of God, so this isn't a good idea.
Anywho- I want to do what I can to improve my neck situation- I am tired of headaches and pain and medical bills- I just am having a hard time figuring out what to do in my life to de-stress. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jame, I am so sorry about your pain! I know what would help!!!! HANG OUT WITH ME! PF CHANGS, SHOPPING, that would be STRESS FREE!
The neck stress pain sucks, In am so sorry to hear how stress you are! You are way too sweet to be stressed! This may sound crazy, but I have recently come into alot of stress as well and my best outlet is exercise. I am a bear when I don't get to! I fell in love with zumba, running, kickboxing, and lifting. If you ever want to try it (any or all) I would love a partner, call me!
Post a Comment