Sunday, July 4, 2010

FAVORITE HOLIDAY!

I love the fourth of July. I have since I was a kid.  The family, the friends, the sunshine, the summer air, and of course the fireworks have something to do with it.  Now that I'm older, my reasons for loving this holiday have changed a bit.  I still love all the fun stuff,  but I also like the holiday because its a time when family can get together without the stress of gift giving and spending money.   Its a time to enjoy the sun and spend time together doing the traditional things we've done for years.  And most of all,  I love this day because of what it represents (see previous post), Freedom, Independence, and America. 

But for whatever the reason,  I love INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Here are some highlights from the
Hepworth BBQ,  The Anderson's Firework party, and the Cruise in!


Happy Independence Day! 

No comments: