Sunday, November 21, 2010

Family Pictures

 My sweet Mom and Dad!
 The Girls
 All of us kids
 Tyler and Jami
 Family Time
 Tyler
Me- 14 weeks Pregnant with our little nugget on the way!

So I have been sucking it up at blogging- life is a little crazy!  Here's an update
Tyler: Tyler is now the Scout Master and Second Counselor in the Young Mens Program. He spends a lot of his time with the 12 year old boys and it seems to be a love/hate situation for him.  But I know he'll be so good for those boys, and really learn to love their craziness!  He I still working at Thermofisher- is getting excited about some new business ideas he has, and is thinking about plans to build our baby a crib!
Jami: I'm still working at the salon, coaching cheer, and going to school.  School is over in 3 weeks and I am excited for the holiday break!  I'm currently 14 weeks Monday-  Baby seems to be growing quickly and at our 10 week ultrasound the Dr said everything looked "really good."  Considering all the trouble it took to get pregnant- it is such a relief to know that its going ok.  We go in on Tuesday to hear the heart beat again- thats always a relief.  Baby's been keeping sick everyday- but the good news is I'm off Diet Coke- for some reason it sounds so nasty to me I haven't had a DC in months!  I'm hoping to start feeling better soon, and as soon as I kick this bout of bronchitis I think things will be awesome for the Holidays and my Birthday! : )  

We had a fun halloween and are having everybody over for Thanksgiving- our very first time hosting Thanksgiving at our house-  hope we don't burn the Turkey!   

We hope everyone is doing well and has a wonderful holiday season!  :) -- Jami and Tyler 


1 comment:

{Ali•Rae•Lindhardt} said...

Love the family photos all of you girls are so pretty! And congrats on becoming a momma!